Mira Jump shower 9.5 KW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone
As I have so much trouble with Redring I was thinking of getting a Mira Jump-Does anyone know if the plumbing and wiring would be close to the Redring 650 Slimline9.5 KW? I would want it to be close so I could simply put the Mira in without much plumbing alteration.
Thanks for any advice.....

Sponsored Links
You will have to compare it with the positions of your pipe and cable entries.

Most have two or three options so it depends on how the present one is connected.

Both have cable and water connections on the right hand side, water bottom side , electric above.
Google is your friend for pdf`s.

Sponsored Links
Mira Jump has cable entry at both left and right side of unit so don't see that as an issue, inlet is right sided as is the redring.

Mira Jump has cable entry at both left and right side of unit so don't see that as an issue, inlet is right sided as is the redring.
well it looks The Mira could work-does anyone know if the right panel can be removed where the water pipe enters at the bottom right? I had to cut the plastic with the Redring and that was a bit of a pain!
Thanks everyone for replies -I appreciate that as I have had problems with electric showers so any help really appreciated!

Looking at the pdf, it has a service tunnel(cover for incoming supplies) with removable parts for water/electric.

-does anyone know if the right panel can be removed where the water pipe enters at the bottom right? I had to cut the plastic with the Redring and that was a bit of a pain!

The MI show removable inserts/sections for services.

http://www.mirashowers.co.uk/onlinecatalog/pdf/1129821_w2_c_mira_jump_merchant.pdf[/QUOTE]
I would say its looking good at this stage and the Mira is probably more reliable as I have had leaking and solenoid problems with the Redring!
Thanks everyone...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back