Mira shower head - fixable?

Reaction score
Country
Germany
While cleaning the head of our Mira sport 6kw today I seem to have broken the shower head (girlfriend not impressed :( )

The bit that turns round and adjusts the spray now turns round and round (rather than just once round) with the spray doing crazy things instead of going through the usual flows. Often the spray stops completely and the shower makes alarming creaking noises.

Is this a common problem? Can the part of the head that adjusts the flow be fixed or repleaced or do I need to buy a costly whole new head?

Sponsored Links
you can buy a complete new head or you can buy just the sray plate for the head.

but don't run the shower when the spray stops completely and the shower makes alarming creaking noises.
because you will activate the pressure relief device and you will be in the dog house.

Thanks.

I found a shop selling what I think is the correct part for inside the head, but then found a whole new head on eBay for the same price so just went for that.

Not going to adjust the spray untill the new head arrives as it seems to be coming out ok at the position it is in now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back