Mira Sports shower Low pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

JUst a quick question. My mira sports shower is showing LOW PRESSURE. THe shower will turn on however no water will spray from the shower head.

I replaced the shower head and for a short time the issue was fixed. However back to normal fault now :(

how can I fix this.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry I moved into the household and there was no box / instruction manual for the shower. All I know is that its a mira sports shower (thats all that is on the shower)....

tried again with the shower head off, water did pour fast for a few seconds but has went back to trickling. low pressure light remained on at this point.

Any suggestions?

The shower has 2 dials are the both vertical or horizontal ?

so when you turn shower on you get a flow then it cuts out and comes up low pressure ?

Sponsored Links
Thats an early sport around 15 yrs+.

I would clean the inlet filter first.
if that is clean and fault still occurs then it's a faulty pilot valve
around £38 +p/p.

Has it ever worked properly ?

Had same problem and went through same procedures. Shower is from around 1995. Solution was replacement pilot valve. Got mine from www.shower-spares.co.uk for £32.72 incl P&P & delivered next day (today). Fitted up & problem solved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back