Mirka Deros + Henry Hoover, How?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently using the deros with the hose the henry hoover comes with by just taping the henry hose to the deros dust extraction port, not pretty but does the job. however I want to buy a longer mirka hose so I have a longer hose + Don't have to pfaff around with taping it everytime , this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mirka-CER...446933?hash=item3f31ae4fd5:g:5HEAAOSwajVUO5JC

But I have no idea how would I be able to hook it up to henry hoover?

the hose that henry has screws to its nose
s-l300.jpg

Maybe anyone has a combo likes this and can share how they did it?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Wau5,
Am I missing something in you question?
I ask as I thought this worked simply by having your Henry Hoover >> the original Henry hose >> then use the "Supplied with a heavy duty plastic swivel fitting to suit a wide range of vacuum cleaners or dust extractor systems" adapter (that is coming with your new mirka hose) to connect to >> your new mirka hose, >> which then goes into your mirka.

Note that you can also get hose adaptors so you can plug your original Vac hose into your mirka:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=mirka+hose+adapter&_blrs=spell_check
SFK

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
It seems a little strange that you spend a lot of money on a Deros then skimp on the dust extraction. With a proper industrial extractor to match the Deros you wouldn't have this problem with connection and you'd also get far superior extraction and filtration. Henry vacs might be OK on floors, but they aren't rated for power tools generating lots of fine dust such as drywall or MDF, which is possibly why the manufacturer doesn't supply power tool compatible hoses? Whatever else the Henry isn't a class-M extractor, nor even a class-L one and has very small capacity. For those reasons I gave up on mine years ago - and now I breathe better because of it

Sponsored Links
Up to you but you'd be better off not bothering if you're not going to use a HEPA filters dust extractor, at least that way the Henry isn't going to just blow dust straight out the back of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back