mods stepping over there boundarys

Moz said:
Slogger
I think my words of advice needed a reply ..maybe you want banning here ..?
or maybe i want to see how far the mods will go to pander to certain members who knows

a name is a name nothing more if i lose it so what i wont be brow beaten by illinformed members :LOL:

Sponsored Links
slog

I liked you .. an your passion .. but you are ugly ... so UGLY :(

I say this through tears .....your a lovely wonderful guy being used /abused by the white/right lot ..

PLEASE TAKE a SECOND an THINK ..I AM A DRUNKEN IDIOT ...ME/MOZ... why the b*llacks shoud I care about you ? on a stupid diy site ... unless I care ....

if you still are ... ANGRY .......take it out here , on me the drunk here ...
but if you want .. I can help an reasure things ..:)

sorry slogger ...
life is sh*te ...we need to understand its not the w*Nks here who upset you , who do it or ethnics .. its the whites but mainly ethnics who are stupid an NEED Re educating .......its yourself that need/WANT /HELP !!

SEE YOUR gP an get help . just say to him these words .. "I fear for my safety" he will try to give Depression tabs , you say to GP " I need to see a professional , you
are not enough ,?"
if he tries to fob you off with tabs , say , I want to see a doctor regardinding my symtoms (Sp?) .. he will say I will make known ...I have asked an YOU have refused ...

DONT SAY ANY MORe .. threats any thing next day you will be seen at hospital ..

as I have said .. Im a ...drunken fool with monkeys in me head ...

I thought a lot about you lad , slogger .. if a mentalist as some here .. get help son ..

you are a king here ........don't lose that .......

I hope you will sort yourself out .....;)

MOD said:
i didn't delete it
and you were posted an explaination
Dear MOD

Am I to understand that you are a different moderator to "moderator"?

If so, are there other moderators following the same utterly bewildering rule? And is this all documented somewhere so that I can read it and understand it please?

yes, sorry about the confusion, it is being addresed, but is taking some time :cry:

Sponsored Links
Sloggerwhy are you obssesed with immigration.

Ps my wifes family came here in about 1901 should she go back to the place they came from

no she shouldnt and no one shoiuld that has entered here legally

you obviously havent got a problem with fugees near u or u would know why i dont want any more

i would say anyone that came in after 2004 shouild be firmly booted back to france let them sort it out

that is if you care for the uk as it is cos if you dont then kiss goodbye to it and say hi to muslimiculturismaslamabad

Slogger said:
no she shouldnt and no one shoiuld that has entered here legally

you obviously havent got a problem with fugees near u or u would know why i dont want any more

i would say anyone that came in after 2004 shouild be firmly booted back to france let them sort it out

that is if you care for the uk as it is cos if you dont then kiss goodbye to it and say hi to muslimiculturismaslamabad

Thanks Slogger i'll tell the missus not to pack her bags yet then. No one would argue with you about illegals, but why have you picked on 2004 as a date

Slogger said:
as if u didnt know all the mods eh softus eh ;)
I don't have any inkling who the mods are, what their names are, oh why one is named "mod" and another "moderator". And I have even less of an idea why you think I would.

I can save you the trouble of replying though - I don't care what you think or why you think it.

Softus said:
Slogger said:
as if u didnt know all the mods eh softus eh ;)
I don't have any inkling who the mods are, what their names are, oh why one is named "mod" and another "moderator". And I have even less of an idea why you think I would.

I can save you the trouble of replying though - I don't care what you think or why you think it.
At last we agree, that is, that you have no idea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

paulbrown said:
At last we agree, that is, that you have no idea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please feel free to agree with me. However, I don't think there's anything you've written that I agree with.

MOD

why one is named "mod" and another "moderator".

so if there is a problem we know who did it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back