mods stepping over there boundarys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a post of mine refering to what this government is going to do with illegal refugees has been deleted ?? why

cant we speak the truth now come on get a grip whos pulling your strings MOD

MOD

i didn't delete it
and you were posted an explaination

Sponsored Links
one of u deleted it

you MODERATORS are pandering to 3 or 4 members on here that dont want to mention the REFUGEE problems we are having in the uk

this forum is for more then just them if they dont like it they can bail

cant u softus/ kendor/bas etc ;)

Moderator Note

As stated elsewhere your posts were deleted due to their offensive content and wording. This forum is for the use of everybody, providing the rules and the etiqutte of the forum are adhered to. The rules of the forum are quite clearly set out and easily accessible. Posts that dont comply will be subject to editing or deletion to remove offensive material

Slogger said:
one of u deleted it

you MODERATORS are pandering to 3 or 4 members on here that dont want to mention the REFUGEE problems we are having in the uk

As you mentioned my name slogger i will have the right to reply, It's not us that decide what's posted but the decency of the post, you are entitled to post what you like as long as it isn't detrimental in an abusive way to others or steps over the mark of decency.
The fact that you pick on those mentioned above seems to suggest that you are developing a complex against those people when all they do is put their point of view over. Change the way you post and maybe you won't find yourself deleted so much.
And Slogger if i'd had my way you'd have been banned from this site ages ago! ;)

Slogger said:
You say that other people can bail out, but it's you who are being brought into line by the mod. Doesn't this tell you anything?

Sponsored Links
It`s beyond the pail(sic) :LOL: :LOL:Bale out..pail........ ;)

kendor said:
Slogger said:
one of u deleted it

As you mentioned my name slogger i will have the right to reply, It's not us that decide what's posted but the decency of the post, you are entitled to post what you like as long as it isn't detrimental in an abusive way to others or steps over the mark of decency.
The fact that you pick on those mentioned above seems to suggest that you are developing a complex against those people when all they do is put their point of view over. Change the way you post and maybe you won't find yourself deleted so much.
And Slogger if i'd had my way you'd have been banned from this site ages ago! ;)

well then a ban eh i was right after all

ok i challenge you to get me a ban its impossible to ban anyone on a forum such as this as there is a multitude of ways to get by it

do we really need enemys ? i love a challnge me

Slogger said:
Moderator Note

As stated elsewhere your posts were deleted due to their offensive content and wording. This forum is for the use of everybody, providing the rules and the etiqutte of the forum are adhered to. The rules of the forum are quite clearly set out and easily accessible. Posts that dont comply will be subject to editing or deletion to remove offensive material

mod - i find that comment offensive. i expect it to be removed immediatly.

Slogger

calm down old lad ..eh ... ;)

why wail an gripe cause a thread got deleted ...big deal BOO HOO..!!

you sail close to the rules enough here with your thoughts ,I dont agree with your thinking but I would stand up for your free speach here an have done in the past ... but you can't get all wailing cause a thread got busted ..Tough Luck..!!!

an yes you can comeback here if banned as a multi nic an use anony IP numbers , but you will be ignored ...
you have "YOUR NIC=REPUTATION!!!" Here...Dont lose it by being pigheaded ..
ITs YOUR IDENTITY HERE wether some hate you or support you here ..
dont lose that an come back as a silly troll ...

You have made yourself welcome you have taken the chance to air your views dont be petty minded when you cross the line some times ...

btw this aint a flame but friendly advice .. ;)

A few choice Anglo-saxon words here wouldn't go amiss.

How about "F*** o**, Slogger!"

Well, two out of three ain't bad...

Slogger
I think my words of advice needed a reply ..maybe you want banning here ..?

securespark said:
A few choice Anglo-saxon words here wouldn't go amiss.

How about "F*** o**, Slogger!"

Well, two out of three ain't bad...
well then

now u wont see me swearing like this and yet my posts still get binned

must be the golden boys doing it

come one own up who did it

Sponsored Links
Back