Mone Mone Mone

Let's see what Starmy has to say, he's been quiet on this.
I don’t think it’s a useful attack line, whereas attacking Rwanda plan is because the Tories are bitterly divided over it.

Sponsored Links
"Don't interrupt your opponents when they are fighting among themselves"

I don’t think it’s a useful attack line, whereas attacking Rwanda plan is because the Tories are bitterly divided over it.
Plenty of time later. Tory policies are indeed the gift that keeps giving. But, it would be good to see some substantive policies from labour thats put clear blue water (other than the Channel) between them and the government.

"Michelle Mone hit by court order on £75mn of assets in NCA fraud probe

Assets including Belgravia townhouse linked to Conservative peer and her husband have been frozen or restrained by court order"

FT.com

"About £75mn of assets linked to Conservative peer Michelle Mone and her husband have been frozen or restrained by court order as the pair face a National Crime Agency investigation into alleged PPE fraud.

The court order seen by the Financial Times covers assets including a six-bedroom Belgravia townhouse, a country estate on the Isle of Man, and 15 accounts at Coutts, C Hoare & Co and Goldman Sachs International.

The December restraint order blocks Mone and her Isle of Man-based financier husband, Douglas Barrowman, from selling some of the assets and places restrictions on others."

Sponsored Links

"A hilarious voiceover from Janey Godley has also gone viral since the interview aired.

The comedian, who became a household name during the pandemic for her tongue-in-cheek versions of Nicola Sturgeon’s daily Covid briefings, took aim at the (formerly) Tory peer on Sunday.

She said: “At the end of the day, Michael Gove told me, go ahead Michelle, weigh in hen, get yourself some cash. So, I just absolutely profiteered on the PPE.

“Then I said the company wasnae mine, and the company was mine, I know I lied about that but that’s just a wee lie at the end of the day.

“I mean, I have managed to keep the money but it’s no my money, it’s his money [husband Doug Barrowman] and you know, I’m good at putting it off shore.”

Mottie and Filly will be running interference over this.
MBK will be in bits. A true blue Tory screwing the plebs for £70 million quid, now being investigated and her assets frozen. He practically broke down in tears when that other shyster Bernie Ecclescake, had to give up a third of his greedy-grasping cash, whist attempting to screw the UK out of millions owed.

Fucc the lot of them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back