Mone Mone Mone

Moany has fallen out with Sunak as well as Vorderman.

"Rishi Sunak has become embroiled in a bitter row with Baroness Michelle Mone, a Conservative peer, over her role in a medical equipment company that won over £200mn of state contracts during the pandemic.

The UK prime minister said he took the affair “incredibly seriously”, after Mone, a lingerie entrepreneur, admitted she stood to gain from profits of about £60mn made by PPE Medpro, which sold personal protective equipment to the government from May 2020."

FT.com

Apparently he is not as lax as she expected, and she seems to resent it.

Sponsored Links
I wonder what Conservative MP Miriam Cates has been up to.

Apparently Mone says she told Govey, implication how can it be fraud. This seems to be about managing the civil case as well as foreshadowing a defence to the criminal investigation. As said the beeb should have left well alone so the legal process could proceed without distraction.

Sponsored Links
She looks like she's up to no good.

Screenshot_20231219_175507_Chrome.jpg

It's just news about a rich women who lied. I'm sure she's a cumt but I can't change that so won't waste time getting upset. Life's too short. I don't do virtue signaling. I leave that to those who need it.
But Labour will be worse and you can waste your time complaing about the lefties ?

And just a lie? £60million profit lie. PPE not up to spec lie.

Last edited:
Tory sleaze.

They chose de Piffle as their leader

He led them into the gutter.

Sponsored Links
Back