Monobloc flexible tap connectors - Over 300mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need a flexible tap connector but having severe trouble finding the length that I need. They all seem to be 300mm.

The kind shown in the link is what I'm after, but with a 12mm thread connection to the tap.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAIR-10MM-FLE...DIY_Materials_Plumbing_MJ?hash=item1c106c7b02

(apologies the link is ebay, I've search everywhere but this is the only version I've seen of close to what I need).

Do 12mm versions of these exist? If so, does anywhere actually sell them??

:)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
You can get flexi's up to 900mm Look on screwfix for flexible tap connector.
Just extend the pipe to suit the flexi's or join 2 flexi's together (bit of a bolz up but it is you who needs to look at it). I can't see it from my house ;)

I had a look on there but couldn't see ones that screw onto my existing copper threaded pipe and go directly upto the the tap connection?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back