Monobloc query

7 Feb 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
My kitchen monobloc mixer tap is leaking from where the tap swivels - I'm assuming I need to replace some sort of washer? I've tried removing the mixer spout but can't get it off - any tips??

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
are there any screws at the back, is there a screw ring where it fits into the block,


you have to pull the spout up and slowly twist it to the left normally. you will feel a little click if your lucky this is where the key as latched into the groove inside at this point you pull straight up.

if your very lucky spout comes out replace the two O rings lubricate and pop it back in the same way.

Good luck you may need it
Thanks v. much for your advice Taydo, I'll give it another go.....

Sorted (thanks again) :D There was a screw at the back!
Sponsored Links
'Taydo' mentioned a monobloc spout in a reply, I am trying to obtain one of these (the pull out type with the rubber o rings) to replace mine (leaking due to split) can anyone suggest a supplier for these ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local