Monza Ultraheat vertical radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I spent a couple of hours looking for a vertical radiator online the other day but found that getting something for a reasonable price and with decent output is not easy. I resigned myself to something, only to do a quick last minute google and discover something that really seems too good to be true.

http://www.heatandgas.com/index.php...le Convector 400 X 2000 BTU 7839&viewlist=330

The Monza Ultrahead double panel convector vertical radiator is not only half the price of all the others but about double the output at 7839btu. I googled to look for other suppliers to compare but didn't find any others so called the company to be extra sure the btu was correct - was assured it was. Monza was recommended to me by someone who's used them before but I just wanted to hear any thoughts/warnings/experiences before I go ahead. The main problem being that the supplier has no showroom and a no returns policy... ouch

Thanks for any help.

Douglas

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back