More BS from a

lol - okay.
Maybe a filter would help you survive this ordeal of driving through toxic clouds of smoke?
It’s not the smoke you can see, it’s the stinking smell of the stuff. Anyway, when it’s hot and when you’re going slow on a bike, most motorcyclists have their visor up or partially open. I have a flip front helmet (ooh err) and I normally have that up on hot days with the internal shaded visor down.

IMG_6126.jpeg

Sponsored Links
So how many of thee vehickles would you say on an average day tripping through the streets of London Town can the aroma of sweeet Mary-Jane be found?

It's funny to see right-wangers wang on about the perills of weed. Carry on Carping.(y)

Sponsored Links
Just simply awful for your family.

Made even worse by delays almost 10 months before even appearing before a magistrates court and almost 6 more months before sentencing, unimaginable the guy was allowed to be free and continue driving all that time.

Cameron Bryce was bailed the same day for causing death by dangerous driving while under the influence of drugs. He was bailed several more times over the months while Police investigations continued. The last tiem was 2nd August. He was caught drug driving again on the 4th of August. He was charged for that offence and the CPS rushed to cahrge him over Sam's death. He was he was remanded into Peterborough prison.

Cameron Bryce knew someone had been killed in the crash he caused yet he was laughing and joking while having his minor wounds checked at hospital the morning of the crash. Sam was trapped in his van until 3pm. Long dead by then.

We have had to attend court many times only to be sent home because of something Bryce or his legal had done which meant the case couldn't go ahead.

We had to watch dash cam footage of Sam being killed because it was going to be played in open court.

Impact statements were read out in court just before lunch on the 31st and the court adjourned. After lunch Bryce produced a letter addressed to the family of Sam Morris. This one line told us all we needed to know about Bryce "I cant explain how terrible I feel for my part in it" (Sam's death) Were it not for him Sam would still be here.

He wanted to produce character witness statements but the judge refused. The Judge told Bryce that he had been recorded in the cells (he didn't say which cells)saying that he was a heavy drug user and always drove like that.

When Bryce heard his sentence he cried. That was the first time he or his family had shown any emotion.

It's funny to see right-wangers wang on about the perills of weed. Carry on Carping.(y)

Stoned out of their skulls on their sofa; crack on (y)

Stoned out of their skulls while operating a telehandler or tower crane, or driving around and about though; not such a good idea.

IMHO.

A bit of science on the risks of drug driving.

It's long, but in short:

Methamphetamine and Ecstasy are very bad
Cocaine is very bad but might theoretically have a safe dose
Cannabis might be bad but it's a fairly small effect and hard to prove
Morphine - you're good to go
I suspect if more people took cannabis before driving, fatalities would go down, as people would drive at about 10mph looking for drive-thru's.

Maybe I've listened to too much Bill Hicks.

Cameron Bryce was bailed the same day for causing death by dangerous driving while under the influence of drugs. He was bailed several more times over the months while Police investigations continued. The last tiem was 2nd August. He was caught drug driving again on the 4th of August. He was charged for that offence and the CPS rushed to cahrge him over Sam's death. He was he was remanded into Peterborough prison.
That is absolutely f****g disgusting, it is an intolerable level of injustice.

This one line told us all we needed to know about Bryce "I cant explain how terrible I feel for my part in it" (Sam's death) Were it not for him Sam would still be here.
A person who has taken zero responsibility for his actions

I cant imagine how your Daughter in law has been managing with 3 children, I hope her parents and your family all live quite close together to be able to help. The article mentions the HGV driver so traumatised he now suffers seizures -and he has children too, so another family whose lives have been turned upside down.

Notch, thank you for asking. She is our daughter. Everyone who meets her and her children cannot believe what they have been/are going through because the children are so well cared for.
like everyone who has lost someone they love its a case of good days and bad days.

She has gone back to work a few days a week(palliative care) I didn't want her to return to that job.

I read something x years back that it's estimated one in four drivers on the road is under the influence of drink/drugs to an extent that could impair their reaction/response times. And no, I don't have the source article to cite before anyone asks.

The sentencing is often a joke. How many articles have we all read about someone breaking multiple laws when driving, then seriously injuring or killing someone, only to then receive a custodial sentence of a few years at most.

Again I don't have the article to cite, however I read such a case a few weeks back, someone doing in excess of 80 mph in a 30 mph zone (stop and visualise that for a sec) they knocked someone over and killed them. I think the sentence was ~5 years, not sure if they are eligible to be released sooner.

EDIT: In a way, if it genuinely applied to all vehicles, it wouldn't bother me if vehicles were all technically limited to x speed depending on the road, which let's be honest we're already on the way to anyway. At least it would reduce the number of muppets we all see driving too fast for the area/conditions.

I read something x years back that it's estimated one in four drivers on the road is under the influence of drink/drugs to an extent that could impair their reaction/response times. And no, I don't have the source article to cite before anyone asks.

MoJ statistics show convictions for driving under the influence of drink or drugs, increased from 41,457 in 2014 to 58,117 in 2022. This represents a rise of 40%. in addition, drug driving is close to overtaking drink driving, becoming a major cause for concern for the police and local communities across the UK. To illustrate the growing issue, 1 in 20 fatal crashes are due to drug driving in the UK. Driving under the influence of cannabis doubles the risk of a fatal or serious collision. While driving under the influence of cocaine increases the risk by ten times.

The consequences of drug and drink driving destroys lives. There are many heartbreaking stories of fatal crashes caused by drivers under the influence, of which many involve children. One such story tragically shows how lives are destroyed involving 10-year-old Lily Lockwood. Lily was killed by a drug driver on her way to buy sweets from the shop. Incredibly, after Lily's death, the driver was released on bail, but was then caught drink-driving twice before his trial began.

Drug Testing Clinics.co.uk

Easy enough to find...

...do one or do the other: never both. Ever.

I assume it’s when I suck air in to breathe and keep alive. I think I’d die if I couldn’t get any air into my body - helmet makers are clever offering options like that.

Yeah, fancy making a helmet that lets outside air in so you can breathe!! What were the manufacturers thinking?? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back