more racism tosh

S

Sombrero

The EDL is on such a bad rap... and I haven't seen anything they've done wrong in the last 3 months I've been watching them..

Tommy Robinson went on a BBC4 Asian radio phone in ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b02qbj8y/Nihal_Your_questions_to_EDL_leader_Tommy_Robinson/

There's no denying that the EDL attracts thugs as does millwall fc.. but Millwall are still a football team, not an antisocial army.

Tommy's views are sound... and yet Nihal shouts him down, and ignores the fact 2 muslim behead a soldier to argue that Tommy got done for kicking someone..... outrageous journalism... Tommy isn't perfect, but who is...? but those scum in woolwich are evil...

Bad radio !!!

Sponsored Links
Saira Khan was the worst on BBC free speech.

IRONY factor 100 SHE campaigned to ban the burkha - She refused to wear Muslim clothes - She called radical Islam dangerous but then for saying the same things as she did she called Tommy Robinson a racist...

Now is she saying that only Pakistanis can criticise Islam (which they can't) and that WHITE people cannot criticise Islam?

So who is the racist here then?

Saira Khan is a gobby spoilt attention whore . . but hey shes a Muslim so the BBC psychophants love her.

Sadly Saira is being disengenious because she actually knows that Islam hate her and think she is trash.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62f_1371183326

so what really are Saira Khans views? And why is she hiding the fact she agrees with Tommy Robinson?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-Muslim-woman-want-burkha-banned-streets.html

In this article Saira says 'The burkha is an entirely different matter. It is an imported Saudi Arabian tradition, and the growing number of women veiling their faces in Britain is a sign of creeping radicalisation, which is not just regressive, it is oppressive and downright dangerous.

The burkha is an extreme practice. It is never right for a woman to hide behind a veil and shut herself off from people in the community. But it is particularly wrong in Britain, where it is alien to the mainstream culture for someone to walk around wearing a mask.
The veil restricts women. It stops them achieving their full potential in all areas of their life, and it stops them communicating. It sends out a clear message: 'I do not want to be part of your society.'

Every time the burkha is debated, Muslim fundamentalists bring out all these women who say: 'It's my choice to wear this.'

Perhaps so - but what pressures have been brought to bear on them? The reality, surely, is that a lot of women are not free to choose.

This woman is the vilest of disengenious hypocritical attention whores.

Still she starred in that egocentric show The apprentice and sells baby moisturisers presumably feeding on maternal guilt to sell products noone needs to make money so hey she is a fine example to all...not.
Lets not mention the fact that her integration with the British way of life was to marry a white guy . . . If he converted to Islam First!
Lets not mention the genital mutilation she inflicted on her adopted pakastani child...What ? White kids not good enough?

In this article she makes a stand against illegal immigration even reporting her cousin to MI5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...star-Saira-Khan-Why-I-shopped-cousin-MI5.html

So the question is why when Tommy Robinson says exactly what she says does she call him a racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
That radio presenter had an agenda and it was not for any sort of phone in from listeners. All the debate came directly from himself with carefully selected prompts from cherry picked isteners to provide an opening for the broadcasters misinformation and rants.
Tommy was word perfect and ignored and ignored. Nihal was aggressive and continually abusive.
Why does that presenter think that continual interuptions are actually a debate.
Nihal is a typical knob.

Tommy needs money and a lawyer behind him to sue these knobs for slander

Saira Khan was the worst on BBC free speech.

IRONY factor 100 SHE campaigned to ban the burkha - She refused to wear Muslim clothes - She called radical Islam dangerous but then for saying the same things as she did she called Tommy Robinson a racist...

It seems to me that whenever certain people feel they are losing an argument they play the race card.

"Racist" - just trips off the tongue, doesn't it. Of course, you can only use it against white people.

Sponsored Links
I would like to see a load of non muslim men get organised to wear hoods with just eyeslits as they go about their normal day.
It would be very interesting to see the reactions they got from the authorities.

I thought Tommy robinson aka stephen Lennon was in jail for possessing fake passports or summat, is he out on bail or what?
Also i have read(don't know whether if it's true or not) that Lennon and his top brass are of Irish extraction and have Irish passports as well as British ones.

Back