More trans bans, but why?

Reaction score
Dystopia, a small island too close to Europe
Country
United Kingdom
The banning of trans contestants in physical sports is right, but there are other sports or games/pastimes where it wouldn't be an issue as physical prowess makes no odds. Equestrian, archery and sailing are 3 Olympic sports where men and women compete together, darts have some women competing against men, and they do their fair share of winning. This article popped up and I thought to myself -why? Why the need for separate category's?

Sponsored Links
Men are generally better than women at chess. But women have their own competitions. Much of chess development also happens at a young age, so somebody could transition as a young adult and then dominate the women's game.

Sponsored Links
Woman are better at beach volley ball

They always draw a bigger crowd / audience than than the blokes

Blimey would you really want trans fruit cakes in woman’s beach volley ball

Nah

Blimey dare say there is generally a waiting list of blokes wanting to volunteer as officials to be on the start line of the woman’s 100 / 200 metres sprint races in the Olympics

That will all
Dry up when the grid / line up is full of trans fruit cakes

Yes exactly

Men are generally better than women at chess. But women have their own competitions. Much of chess development also happens at a young age, so somebody could transition as a young adult and then dominate the women's game.
:rolleyes:

"All In All
Chess is dominated by males for cultural, social, and psychological reasons. The skewed statistics make people believe that men dominate chess because they are more intelligent. Male and female players are mentally equally endowed to play the game. However, social pressures and the lack of support for female players results in female players leaving organized competition earlier."

:rolleyes:

"All In All
Chess is dominated by males for cultural, social, and psychological reasons. The skewed statistics make people believe that men dominate chess because they are more intelligent. Male and female players are mentally equally endowed to play the game. However, social pressures and the lack of support for female players results in female players leaving organized competition earlier."

A girl I was at school with beat all the boys. She liked playing with the boys.
When she left school she started taking it seriously but the men wouldn't play against her.

They neversaid why! But I I think it's because she had a chequered past.

Last edited:
I've made many enemies because of my beliefs, but it really is long overdue that we start to accept & embrace the fact that men & women are different.

The banning of trans contestants in physical sports is right, but there are other sports or games/pastimes where it wouldn't be an issue as physical prowess makes no odds. Equestrian, archery and sailing are 3 Olympic sports where men and women compete together, darts have some women competing against men, and they do their fair share of winning. This article popped up and I thought to myself -why? Why the need for separate category's?
My thoughts initially, but then again why shouldn't women be able to play in there own teams?

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back