"Most users ever online was 499 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:2

I

imamartian

Let's beat the record, on the 'nets' most popular DIY forum.... (although what i don't get is why so many people were online at 6:23am !!! on a Friday morning? was it a solar eclipse? or a late new years day party? or Halles Comet? who knows !) however, let's all collude to beat the record...

lets all meet here at 7pm on the 27th April and break a DIYNOT world record.... c'mon, Roy Castle would be proud !!!! Tell your friends and family, let's make a party of it.... invite TV companies if you have contacts.. let's make it an internet phenomona !!!!

Sponsored Links
... ok... would've instead of would !!! grammatical error, no offence intended !

Sponsored Links
That figure is for the would-be advertisers. It's not real.

I realise that.
What I was asking was the maximum people online on 27th april at 7pm.
As I was not about to check.

Most users ever online was 499 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 06:23

see for your self, its at the bottom of the "home page"

Probably 496 were Googlebots and 3 of them you and me. :)

I realise that.
What I was asking was the maximum people online on 27th april at 7pm.
As I was not about to check.

as i said it was "Most users ever online was 499 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 06:23"

the display only ever changes the maximum number should it exceed th current maximum

on the date / time you just mentioned it was 47, 26 registered and 21 visitors.

the problem is you made an open invitation, open invitations dont work, the other thing is if the truth were known i bet out of the 81511 registered users about 100 if that still post

OMG.... breezer's a mod !!!! or at least i reckon he could be..:cool: he had inside info about the workings of DIYNOT on a particular 'random' date :eek:

OMG.... breezer's a mod
He's NOT a Mod, he's a very naughty boy.

images

Sponsored Links
Back