Mr Bates and the post office

Sponsored Links
Have you forgot who started the thread ? usual clown comment as the entire debacle includes both parties
Tories been in power for last 14 years the people you vote for.

It only started becoming public in around 2008

So almost entirely Tories fault

Tories been in power for last 14 years the people you vote for.

It only started becoming public in around 2008

So almost entirely Tories fault
jesus H christ Horizon was introduced in 1999 and was causing problems straight away both parties are at fault .
If labour hadnt introduced it then there wouldnt have been a problem

try reading the first comment on the thread you f###wit
Totally missing the latest link.

Deliberate, or more likely inability to understand, in which case no answer could be expected. It's not like you're on the fence or even either side of it, you haven't even found the fence yet.

I don't assess you to be as high as the level you called me, but it's tiring having to explain everything in minute detail for you to be able to process.

Try again if you can, or keep bumping you're gums if you cant actyslly answer, as you keep doing.

Sponsored Links
Totally missing the latest link.

Deliberate, or more likely inability to understand, in which case no answer could be expected. It's not like you're on the fence or even either side of it, you haven't even found the fence yet.

I don't assess you to be as high as the level you called me, but it's tiring having to explain everything in minute detail for you to be able to process.

Try again if you can, or keep bumping you're gums if you cant actyslly answer, as you keep doing.
Your inability to understand what i have said throughout this thread from the first post onwards regards this total shambles is down to your basic lack of intelligence nothing more

Your inability to understand what i have said throughout this thread from the first post onwards regards this total shambles is down to your basic lack of intelligence nothing more
Again you missed the point.

No surprises, but you keep thinking people are even less clever than you.

I doubt that can be true, and I'm not claiming I'm clever

jesus H christ Horizon was introduced in 1999 and was causing problems straight away both parties are at fault .
What a swerve to try and defend those responsible.

Lots of software is introduced and de bugged as it goes on.

This was never de bugged. Appears to have been covered up?

The blame there has to be the Tories, especially if they knew or suspected that Labour had done anything like that

It is not a crime to install a computer system with faults

But it is a crime to maliciously prosecute users, blaming them for accounting shortages and lying about the accuracy of the system.

It is not a crime to install a computer system with faults

But it is a crime to maliciously prosecute users, blaming them for accounting shortages and lying about the accuracy of the system.
Anyone who can't see that is either an idiot, or it doesn't suit their current narrative

Meanwhile back in the real world

In May 2009, Computer Weekly broke the story about problems with Horizon, and in September 2009 subpostmaster Alan Bates launched the Justice for Subpostmasters Alliance (JFSA

Meanwhile back in the real world

In May 2009, Computer Weekly broke the story about problems with Horizon, and in September 2009 subpostmaster Alan Bates launched the Justice for Subpostmasters Alliance (JFSA
Yes but, you have to blame Labour, because. Because.

Just because

Chemi asked the chair to step down after concerns were raised, concerns he knew nothing about. Sacked for telling the truth about being asked to go slow on compensation claims. But it also seems the PO buried a report that showed Horizon could and did remotely alter financial entries on the system.

Noted she made the response in parliament and so is protected by privilege.

Now Canada has contradicted Chemi's claim that trade talks are ongoing. Brexhit not sorted, post brexhit trade agreements, definitely not sorted.

showed Horizon could and did remotely alter financial entries on the system.
The remote access facility is rather strange. That sort of feature does not go into software unless it's wanted. If it does it is often for remote support. Mentioned in the enquiry but no idea of what it is supposed to allow, Clearly the system would be able to download transaction data to some central point from every post office that used it. No point having it without that feature,

Party politics - only involved in the descission to go ahead with the update to a completely new system. I assume there were reasons. Past that it's down to the people involved in producing a specification and the people who produce the software and kit.

Sponsored Links
Back