Mr Bates and the post office

Sponsored Links
I am not sure I understand

what are corporations if they aren’t people?

If people in a corporation do bad things, the corporation are culpable - it’s their people, their management culture, their cover ups.

He's just being a knob.

It's such a stretch, to blame the government for not intervening in an independant Judicial process sooner.

Sponsored Links
It has now been revealed that Post Office Investigators were paid bonuses for every Post Office Manager arrested and charged with missing money . The situation gets more corrupt by the day .

It's such a stretch, to blame the government for not intervening in an independant Judicial process sooner.

For a gross miscarriage of justice, is ten years "soon?"

It took Rishi less than a week to make his mind up, when faced with public fury and contempt.

With an election on the way.

it wasn't 10 years
I can see 2013 in your attachment. How long ago was that?

"It" is a curiously vague word. You like to be vague, dont you.

Was it a press release admitting guilt? Or do you only invent those when you're maligning a woman?

Watching this Stephen Bradshaw on the BBC website, giving evidence to the inquiry.

He's not coming across as having any degree of morality, courage, responsibility, ability.

And the evidence being shown is beyond credulity, and is damning.

I can see 2013 in your attachment. How long ago was that?

"It" is a curiously vague word. You like to be vague, dont you.

Was it a press release admitting guilt? Or do you only invent those when you're maligning a woman?
I see you want to be a Troll again..

Enjoy.

If you can give me a link to your apology for falsly claiming a non-existent press release justified your vendetta, I will read it and acknowledge it.

Can you?

Sponsored Links
Back