Mr. Blobby Builds A Roman Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Methinks you need to visit Redtube.co.uk, rather than making rather pathetic jests at me? Releive some tension, or get real?

Ahh, Micky.. I forget, who was the one who dismissed a poster as worthless because of a typo?

Methinks you need to visit Redtube.co.uk, rather than making rather pathetic jests at me? Releive some tension, or get real?

Ahh, Micky.. I forget, who was the one who dismissed a poster as worthless because of a typo?

I forget, loads of posts against me, against admin. u slag admin. arrgh! stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

I forget, loads of posts against me, against admin. u slag admin. arrgh! stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying you're the admin?

lern to raed. idiot.

lern to raed. idiot.

I can read just fine, but you may want to look into your spelling.

If you're not the admin, I can see no post I made in which I am slagging off the admin or admins of this site, nor have I seen anyone else doing so.

Although, to be frank, my opinion of the admin of this site is fairly low. He allows people like you to remain.

lern to raed. idiot.

I can read just fine, but you may want to look into your spelling.

If you're not the admin, I can see no post I made in which I am slagging off the admin or admins of this site, nor have I seen anyone else doing so.

Although, to be frank, my opinion of the admin of this site is fairly low. He allows people like you to remain.

Have you read just fine, regarding, reading just fine? Can you clarify the difference?

Have you read just fine, regarding, reading just fine? Can you clarify the difference?

I'm sorry, but your inability to form a sentence in the English language is becoming a serious impediment to any form of communication. And I'm tired.

Goodnight!

I'm sorry, but your inability to form a sentence in the English language is becoming a serious impediment to any form of communication. And I'm tired.

Goodnight!

I guess you never saw limericks or poetry? Total lack of understanding the English Language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back