Mr Paisley and the stallion.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ian Paisley decided that as a surprise for his wifes birthday he would buy her a white stallion which she had always wanted..
He hunted high and low finally located a one and made arrangements to pick it up .
The dealer asked if he wanted it delivering but Mr Paisley said no, he would collect it personally and ride it home to surprise his wife
He duly arrived at the dealers, examined the horse and said what a magnificent beast it was, paid the bill and set off to his home riding through the streets of Belfast.
He finally reached his house and Mrs Paisley, who happened to be in the garden ran out to greet him .
Well said Mr Paisley what do you think of that, its wonderful said Mrs Paisley but I wanted a stallion and that is a mare .
Indeed it is a stallion said Mr Paisley and I know that because as I was riding it home everybody was pointing and shouting,

"WILL YOU LOOK AT THE BO**OCKS ON THAT THING" !

Sponsored Links
Indeed it is a stallion said Mr Paisley and I know that because as I was riding it home everybody was pointing and shouting,
"WILL YOU LOOK AT THE BO**OCKS ON THAT THING" !

This bit needs work.

I think he got his sexes mixed up, it would have been better to say look at that C**t on that Horse.

Sponsored Links
I think I heard a similar one about Martin McGuinness and Gerry Adams leading a parade, riding on an elephant.

After a while they climbed off, and had a look under its tail, because they'd heard people shouting "Look at the two A***holes on that elephant"

Back