Multi tasking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who says men cant multi task??

Not only am i typing away on this keyboard, i'm giving the wife directions on how to get home, she went up near Manchester for a dog behavior coarse, there has been a multi collision on the M5 j4-j5 they are now showing over an hour delay, she is now mobile again not far from Evesham, us truckers have got our uses, my son lent her his tom tom, now there's a waste of space and money... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i'm giving the wife directions on how to get home, she went up near Manchester for a dog behavior coarse, there has been a multi collision on the M5 j4-j5 they are now showing over an hour delay, she is now mobile again not far from Evesham,
If you're happy believing her explanations for being out all day, go ahead. That doggie course was cancelled ;)

i'm giving the wife directions on how to get home, she went up near Manchester for a dog behavior coarse, there has been a multi collision on the M5 j4-j5 they are now showing over an hour delay, she is now mobile again not far from Evesham,
If you're happy believing her explanations for being out all day, go ahead. That doggie course was cancelled ;)

It was dogging not doggie.

:LOL: :LOL: It's been a lovely afternoon for her in that travel lodge with her assignation :mrgreen:

Can anyone recomend a good solicitor.

Or shall i DIY it???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was wundering what Joe would charge? He sounds like a "back stabber" :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back