Multimedia Projector General Info required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at getting a Projector for the company. This is for power point presentations
The model I am looking at is Hitachi CPX2.
Does anyone know anything about the pc less operation, apparently it can use an sd card or usb drive. I have asked the question of a supplier if it can show a power point presentaion from the card, ie does it have power point installed. They have replied that it will need a pc with PP on.
So what is the use of having a pc less unit.
Any info appreciated.

Sponsored Links
We have one of these at work, its not the same make / model.

It can display any non propreitry formats, i.e. gif's jpg's mpg's etc but wont do PPT's

Much like a digital photo frame format wise.

Sponsored Links
I am looking at getting a Projector for the company. This is for power point presentations
The model I am looking at is Hitachi CPX2.
Does anyone know anything about the pc less operation, apparently it can use an sd card or usb drive. I have asked the question of a supplier if it can show a power point presentaion from the card, ie does it have power point installed. They have replied that it will need a pc with PP on.
So what is the use of having a pc less unit.
Any info appreciated.

We have a projector that we use for powerpoint presentations etc when undertaking training:

NEC LT245

I have found it fantastic when doing presentations at various venues - no carting the flippin PC and the light source around all the time (and then it not working when you arrive at a training venue).
Any powerpoint presentations are downloaded onto the card, the card then fits into the back of the projector when you need to use it - we've had it for at least 2 years & never had any problems

Back