Muslim refugee given £1.25m House

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
50% of Britains male muslims are unemployed while 75% of female muslims are unemployed – meaning 75% (1.5 mil) of all 2 million muslims registered in the UK collect some form of state benefits. ('Jihadseeker's allowance') :LOL: This report was published in 2012 by the Home Ministry and was later removed.

28% (560,000) have been given a free house or flat by a council.
29% (580,000) of UK muslims reported “too ill” to work while 45% (900,000) claim disability benefits.
33% (660,000) of muslims had no qualifications.
40% (800,000) of muslims want Britain to be under Sharia laws.
6% of young students and 32% (760,000) of adults believe muslims who leave Islam should be killed.

Remember most of these numbers are likely much higher today as they represent 2008 data.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...se-in-upmarket-london-street-and-trashing-it/

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'd like to know why this report was later removed. I really cannot imagine why they did that!

But that's why they're all here, of course.

I'm not saying they're all like that but, if these figures are correct, the image I have is of malignant leeches sucking the country dry.

Sponsored Links
They trashed the house=average wear and tear.
Given £1.25m house=rented to them(council)at a minimal rent of £340p/c/m.
We deserve a house like this=I am so grateful for a home without a tin roof and an 8hr walk to the nearest watering hole.

I don't see a problem. Just another case of inaccurate reporting.

Back