MY LG DISHWASHER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My lg keeps on showing OE fault.Filters are clean,hose is not kinked any suggesttions please

Sponsored Links
have you checked whtever in your case the drain hose is connected to for a blockage?

I assume the m/c stays full or drains slowly? what does the drain hose connect to? (other end of the m/c) is it a "spiggot" / stand pipe, other?

Sponsored Links
m/c drains ok, it's connected to sink outlet pipe,biggest problem is that it won't fill, but the fault code OE according to the manual says there is a problem with the filters or outlet hose

perhaps it wont fill because it thinks it is "full" what do you mean by "sink out let pipe"

have you something like
p1058922_l.jpg
its the "pointy bit" on the left, i call a spigot or does your m/c connect via something else i.e stand pipe

It is the pointy bit on the left and the sink outlet pipe is otherwise known as the drain pipe from the kitchen sink

in that case have you taken that apart, spiggots are a pain in the .... and are reknown for blocking up

I've taken the whole waste pipe system apart from sink to waste drain and found no blockages,think i may have to call an engineer out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back