MY NEW THEORY ON HOW THE DINO,S WHERE KILLED OFF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is how it really happened unknown to us that there is a deadly virus lurking out there in space and it had a ride on a meteorite and crashed into the earth,
so all this big theory there was a massive explosion is a myth, the bang whernt nearly as loud as a fa..rt. And it spread through almost every thing that crawled and walked who knows they could have called it the mad dino disease in the dino days.
But the point is its back !!!
And one has just landed in Peru and i have the antidote to this disease so get yea cheque books open.
Little did you know the Northern Rock Bank collapse was just a cover up they where off to draw out the money to pay me.... so hurry whilst stocks lasts.

Sponsored Links
My biggest worry is that Mad BOB disease mutates into an airborne virus. We'll all be doomed then.

solo said:
My biggest worry is that Mad BOB disease mutates into an airborne virus. We'll all be doomed then.

It will be spread in SPAM first before being air borne, come to think of it it is being doled out as SPAM alreadly.......

Sponsored Links
So Dean Martin was killed by an asteroid virus not alchohol?

Everyone knows that the dinosaurs became extinct because the Borg travelled back in time using a slingshot around the sun to create a timewarp and, in an attempt to destroy mankind in the future, detonated a corbomite device in the stratosphere.

The explosion which ensued moved the Earth out of its solar orbit and caused an iceage which the dinosaurs were ill-equipped to survive (no fur coats or central heating).

Come on people get with the programme :LOL:

megawatt your theory only fuels more credibility for BOB's theory :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back