my triton electric shower spray water not evenly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have an electric shower triton at home.

the problem with it is, when u open it to let the water flow, its not along evenly the shower head, its breaks ... tht is, at 2 ends the water spreads n i the middle its will low pressure .

i've changed 3 shower heads and also the hose pipe, at the beginning its ok, then after 2 or 3 days it not like new..

i wonder if i can buy somethg to fix it or any advice would be appreciated..

thank you
nadjmal

Sponsored Links
How on earth could this be an electrical fault?

Water is water. Perhaps you should post this on the Plumbing forum?

Please could you state the model of the shower, and long since it was installed.

Sounds like the rubber washers are missing on the shower spray lead. Can you re write the sentence so it makes more sense :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sounds like cheap hose, which gets twisted when the shower head is removed and replaced on it's hanger.

Next time you shower, take the shower head down and spin it left then right, one way or another if the hose is twisted you should notice a better spray pattern.

Limescale on the head, which can be removed via a over night soak in vinigar is also possible.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back