Mystery Guest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Something to keep us going over the weekend... hopefully anyway!

The 'guessers' have a total of 20 Questions in order to guess who the Mystery Guest is. Your 'guesses' MUST be numbered in order so as to keep count. If the Mystery Guest is identified before or on the answer to the 20th question, the successful guesser will be the new Mystery Guest (obviously we aren't going to use their DIYNot pseudonym!), they must think of a new Mystery Guest and answer questions from the guessers. You cannot change your Mystery Guest half way through. You must be truthful with your answers. In order for everyone to have half a chance of guessing who the Mystery Guest is, they MUST be famous. If no one guesses correctly then the OP can use a new guest or pass his turn on to someone else (they nominate who).

If none of that makes any sense, here's an example:

I think of a Mystery Guest, you start asking me the following questions:

1. Is this a man or a woman?

Woman.

2. Is she an actress?

No.

3. Is she a Singer?

No.

4. Is she involved in Politics?

She was.

5. Margaret Thatcher?

No

6. Is she alive?

No.

7. Mary Whitehouse?

YES! :D

Whoever had successfully guessed is now the new Mystery Guest.

So, do you wanna play or is it a non-starter?

Sponsored Links
you'll have to specify that the questions have to be of the yes/no variety.. otherwise the first question will be "who is your guest?" ;)

go on then, you start... :rolleyes:

I think we can allow open questions but obviously not 'Who is it?' :D

OK, I'll start....... errrm, OK GO!

EDIT: Sorry Col, do you think we should allow 'Characters and Non-Humans ie Top Cat for instance?

you can be slightly more forthcomming with your answers such as "she used to be" or "not anymore", but the questions should all be YES/NO questions

real persons only

1.Is the guest MALE?

Sponsored Links
So HE is an actress hmmm so we are talking of a female impersonator?

Sponsored Links
Back