need a manul folks !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a bush washing machine 1260bs, and its giving error messages ! Now I could do with the manual. Can any one help please??

Dave

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Error messages aside...what symptoms does the machine exhibit? i.e. what does it do/not do???

Error messages aside...what symptoms does the machine exhibit? i.e. what does it do/not do???

Hello Zipper its not rinceing !! The only way I can empty it, is by undoing the filter at the front of the machine and causing a Sunami in the kitchen !! There is nothing blocked ....

Sorry can't help with the manual but an easier way to drain the machine is to move it within reach of an outside door or low drain then drop the waste water pipe off the back of the machine & hold it as low as possible while the water drains. Gravity should cause the machine to empty almost completely.

Check the pump has voltage to it when it should be emptying, or remove the filter & put it on an empty cycle & observe if it runs evenly.
Then turn the impeller by hand, it should rotate with noticeable magnetic resistance & there should be no up/down slack; either would signal a damaged pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back