Need help finding a obsolete Bevel Loc flooring

hi I have just taken my floor up to move house and there isn't enough to fit my new house, is any one interested in buying mine or have any to sell? I bought 16 boxes but obviously some have been cut down, I will count how many full boards are left if any ones interested. or if any one is selling any I think I need around 8 more boxes. its the bevel loc handscraped cognac oak

Hi I'm after bevel loc handscraped cognac oak and wondered wether u still have this for sale ,or if u know it by another name .many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have 3 packs of Floormaster Harvester Oak. I know someone was looking for some a few years ago. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Hi andeb,

Did you have the bevel loc harvester oak or just the normal laminate without the beveled edge?

Sponsored Links
I fitted this about 2 years ago and still have 3 boxes in my shed, if you're still interested.

Hi tommo1871,
I'm after a pack of bevel loc harvester oak from b&q like you mentioned a few years ago. Don't suppose you've still got some in your shed?

Hi I have been made to pull up my flooring for a re-wire of my house and need a box of Bevel loc handscraped cognac oak effect 1210mmx140mmx8.3mm can anyone help please :) thank you

I am looking for Bevelloc Handscraped Congnac Oak Effect as I am opening up my dining room into my kitchen and don't have enough still requiring around 6 packs? can anyone help :) thanks

Hi,

Just in case anyone is still reading this thread, I am selling approx. 20m2 of used Floormaster Bevel Loc Laminate Flooring Bevelled Edge Harvester Oak, listed on eBay here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Floormas...ed-Edge-Harvester-Oak-effect-8mm/322853784152

The area of floor they were recovered from was 27m2 (3.6m x 7.7m) but some plank edges are damaged and should be regarded as seconds (alternatively these could be trimmed and laid without using the bevelled edge).

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Hi, I’m extending my laminate flooring into the living room so need more matching laminate to do it. Does anyone have any Bevel LOC Auburn Brown Elm effect...item 3137

Hi I’m in need of some bevel loc flooring in hand scraped savannah oak effect, any ideas where I can lay my hands on some, needing to join two floors after removal of a wall

Hi, I am looking for 1 pack or even 6-7 boards of Bebe LOC rustic coffee oak effect laminate, bough from BNQ not sure how many years ago... 10 or more.
I still have one plank and couple offcuts.

I tried to attach photo of the label and off cuts. Is all Bevel LOL laminate manufactured by Kronospan?

Thanks for help

6C3D93C6-7C98-4263-9124-4CF97FF46BD0.jpeg
87C98980-1979-4CEC-9D9F-33AAA7F96FF6.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back