Need Review for Value Windows and Doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and wanted to share with you people that I am planning to renovate my home, particularly windows and doors. As Christmas is approaching, I need to get it done by the time. Therefore, I want to get some vinyl windows replaced, I have heard a lot about a name in the market i.e. Value Windows and Doors for their work.

I thought it would be wonderful to interact with you people and get to learn more about them. So, kindly share your experience, feedback or what you have heard about their work. Looking forward to reviews as this would certainly be of help to me.
Thanks in advance :)

Sponsored Links
You probably want to try a few USA websites. Its unlikely anyone here in the UK will have any knowledge of US company's also everything is different here. We call them uPVC Windows for a start, Vinyl is what we put on our kitchen floors

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back