Neff 4130 not filling with water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Neff 4130 which was already in the property when I moved in back in July so I have no idea how old it is.
It has been working fine up to now. It now no longer fills.
It makes all the same sounds on all cycles as it did before it stopped filling.
If I fill it manually it works fine and pumps out all the water leaving none in the bottom drain below the filters.
It has not been moved and there are no kinks in the pipes.
I have read some other threads but could find nothing on any Neff models are there any peculiarities to Neff that anyone knows of?
Everything sounds like it wants to work but no water.
All help gratefully recieved.
Andy

Sponsored Links
Neff most likely the same as the bosch.
Sounds like there's a blockage and the machine thinks it's already full. (I'm assuming from your post that if you manually fill it it will wash properly before pumping out, if it's just pumping it out when you fill it then it's more likely to be a flooded base).
Alternatively it could be a faulty inlet valve.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes its washing perfectly well through all cycles and pumping all the water away leaving nothing in the bottom drain when filled manually.
Its just getting absolutely nothing from the feed.
Andy

Sponsored Links
Thanks again for quick reply
Is there a sequence through where to check first for a blockage?
Can you back flush through or are there any one way valves to watch out for?
Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back