Neff S5433XOGB/29 dishwasher aquastop problem??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

When I start my dishwasher the feed pipe keeps making a hammering sound (like water hammer). It seems to take forever to fill but when it does it completes the wash cycle. Sometimes it doesn't because it just keeps hammering all day. I have been advised that the fault may be the aquastop and one of the threads on this forum seems to suggest that this may be the problem.

Can anyone help direct me on this one? Is there some way of testing the aquastop before buying another because they are quite expensive?

It may just be coincidence but another problem seems to be that when you switch the machine on the red "End" light does not illuminate, which it should. When this happens you cannot select a wash programme and the machine won't start (totally dead). As I say, this may be just coincidence.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back