NEFF S5443 dishwasher buzzing noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a NEFF S5443 dishwasher that has suddenly stopped working. It seems to start a wash cycle but after 30 seconds or so all I can hear is a buzzing sound. Having read previous posts I suspect this to be due to a problem with the circulation pump and I've ordered a new capacitor in the hope that this provides a quick and easy fix. However, if this doesnt work than I'm going to have to remove the plinth in order to replace the unit and it looks like theres a knack to releasing it from the spring-loaded door mechanism: has anyone got any advice on how best to approach this?

Funnily enough this is the second NEFF dishwasher I've had that has developed this fault :(

Thanks,
Nick

Sponsored Links
is it filling with water. If not check the drain pump is not blocked as it sounds a pump problem

Replacing the capacitor worked and its now back up and running like it was new - I didnt have to remove the plinth :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back