Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Generation) – S Plan System & Drayton MiStat RF C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my nest learning thermostat (3rd generation) was installed a couple of months ago. We have an S plan system and currently have Honeywell L641A cylinder thermostat on an unvented cylinder. I am looking to upgrade that cylinder thermostat to Drayton MiStat RF C which will give us a more accurately control over the temperature of DHW.

As per my understanding Nest is only controlling the on/off side of the DHW as the cylinder thermostat is controlling the DHW valve as both of these components are wired into Nest.

When looking at Drayton MiStat RF C it looks like that it will control both the DHW on/off and water temperature as well i.e. DHW valve.

Can anyone advise that how Drayton MiStat RF C can be incorporated into the current setup so that Nest is still controlling the DHW on/off side but Drayton is controlling the DHW temperature and DHW valve?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back