nest thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I want to install a nest thermostat to replace my really old stat and programmer.

I've attached a photo of the back of my programmer where the heat link would go.

Can someone tell me which lead plugs into where on the nest v3 (hot water and ch)

Currently have a conventional system, I can turn just the ch on, just hw or both. Then upstairs where the water tank is, is a 2 way valve which moves a cog to hw, ch or middle for both.

Not sure if I need to do any bridging on the best, if so which number do I need to jump.new nest is live, neutral, 1-6, then the power to thermostat

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20161015_182555.jpg
    IMG_20161015_182555.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 120
Sponsored Links
Have you read the manual that comes with the Nest? It shows what needs to be linked, you need to follow the Y plan diagram on page 25.

I've not purchased it yet, but wanted to know if it'll work okay.

Annoyingly they don't have an online installation for v3 just the v2 which didn't control hot water

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that but I'm even more confused now, might need to pay the £50 for someone to install as I thought it would would straight forward-ish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back