New flat, boiler issues.

Sponsored Links
Martin and Ken, are you both in agreement that solicitors in Scotland never charge an additional fee to the buyer for dealing with claims in relation to boiler faults for example?

Oddly to you perhaps, I used to have quite a lot of dealings with McGriggor Donald who were the BBC's Scottish Solicitors.

Tony

Tony
A disingenuous question? It would be a brave or foolish individual who said never, or indeed always. I was merely citing the normal domestic conveyancing procedure as probably applied to the OP's position. It could equally apply to electrical, gas , or water services. Whether Ken agrees with me is of course for him to state.

In a commercial environment it is distinctly possible that lawyers may reserve the position to charge additional fees for post completion problems to be resolved. I would imagine that such a situation would be subject to negotiation on an individual basis. I am not a lawyer so can't comment authoritavely.

Since I know what you did in a previous life Tony your second sentence doesn't surprise me as odd.

Regards
Martin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back