new machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just about to go and buy a new Washing machine, I have asked before which machine should I buy, It was recommended that I should go for Bosch, but having gone over the past couple of pages of posts, I notice that there are a lot of poeple asking for advice on how to fix their broken Bosch. It seems that the makes that have the fewest complaints are Hoover, Ariston & Tricity Bendix.
Anyone know of a reason I should not go for one of these?
Many Thanks..........

Sponsored Links
hahah.

Hoover, Ariston and Tricity Bendix are possibly the worst machines!

Bosch are among the best, you may see more complaints, but the machines are older.

macmini said:
hahah.

Bosch are among the best, you may see more complaints, but the machines are older.

add CANDY to the WORST list

Sponsored Links
If you're thinking of going for a new Bosch go for the more expensive and basic models. Older Bosch machines used to start at £400 10 years ago. They've obviously cut a few corners to try and compete in the lower price bracket recently. I work in a landfill and recycling centre and in the last 7 years I've only seen one Bosch Washing Machine and Hundreds of almost every other high street make you care to mention. My mother has owned a Bosch washer for almost 10 years and in that time she's had to replaced the brushes once and just recently the pump. Not bad for a machine that until recently used to run every single day and it's seen out 2 driers. Do yourself a favour mate...

Al-Glasgow said:
macmini said:
hahah.

add CANDY to the WORST list

Kinda comes under Hoover though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back