new radiators in loft conversion.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to find a radiator for each of the two bedrooms in my loft conversion. One room has one velux windows and measures 35.2M3. The other measures the same but has two velux windows. I have used the BTU calculators on line but thought I would put it passed the experts on this site.

The calculators have come out with a figure of 810 watts/btu's. Does this seem about right? I am going to fit TRV's also. Any advice welcome...

Sponsored Links
Oversize a bit and use the TRV properly (not just left on full!). Easier to turn a big rad down than have an undersized rad with a cold room that you can't do anything with! If you have a condensing boiler then oversized radiators can increase efficiency too.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies. I missed a few details. The BTU's are around 2370 not 810. many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back