No 10 and regulator contradict Hancock's 'because of Brexit' Covid vaccine claim

I not only quoted him I linked to his twitter account, can't be more accurate than that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You linked to the account of Bruno Waterfield the Times Correspondent who was quoting the German Health Minister, who also said the following and this is also quoted by Bruno.

He said: "But a few remarks on Brexit to my British friends - BioNtech is a European development, from the EU.

“The fact that this EU product is so good that Britain approved it so quickly shows that in this crisis European and international cooperation are best.”

As usual you end up owing yourself. How many times is it now? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
He hates this country so much it surprises me he's still here.

But not so much that he will cause the nation untold damage to further his own career, like Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage.

But not so much that he will cause the nation untold damage to further his own career, like Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage.

So you think this pair will come out of Brexit smelling of roses, interesting thought.

Sponsored Links
Should the UK be celebrating our approval of the Pfizer vaccine earlier than anyone else given:

1. The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued

2. There is zero data regarding the testing and results of the vaccine available for public scrutiny.

So how do they then further their own careers, based, i presume on a Brexit failure?

If you read my post, you will not find it describes what may happen to them in the future.

No.

Buffoon and Frogface both thought they would gain by promoting Brexit, so they did.

Both of them did gain. You will recall that instead of having a part-time job as an author of humorous fiction, Buffoon is currently Prime Minister. A career progression he long wanted.

The fact that they may in future receive contempt and hatred for the damage they caused does not excuse or negate their actions.

What a nob you are Gal.
Your holy grail of news would have us believe we wouldn't have the vaccine at all if we weren't in the EU. The simple reality is that we've got it and they aint.
Brexit threatens UK’s ability to respond to a future pandemic | World news | The Guardian

Your beloved Guardian has stated that being outside the EU will put us to the back of the queue for the vaccine.

Hello? we're outside the EU and we're the first country in the world to obtain it.

The more the likes of you, Notch. Sod et al desperately try to do our country down, the more desperate and foolish you all look.

Oh fillybot.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel and a damn good scoundrel you are.

Waving the flag to make your point only shows how weak your argument is.

Then you add lies to make your point - we are still in the EU - that ends on 31.12.20 - egregious lies to gaslight.

Tell me when is our next bacth due?

Why have AZ now strated a new trial?

It was a political stunt by Hancock and Bojo, it works on simpletons.

Sponsored Links
Back