No central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton 30 HE combi boiler. I bled my radiators a couple of days ago but today I have plenty of hot water as usual but no central heating, radiators are stone cold. The operating pressure should be between 1 - 2 1/2. It was on 1 and I since found out that I should have topped the water up through the boiler whenever I bleed the radiators (dumb blonde)! I have done this and the pressure is showing at 2 1/2 (maximum) but still radiators are cold.
Can anyone please give me any suggestions on getting my radiators on again, thanks.

Sponsored Links
I have had it repaired now. It was nothing to do with the pressure. It was something inside the boiler to do with having the heating and the water on at the same time but Im not sure what! It was corroded and had to be replaced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back