No Employees, Trading history? Here's a £25m PPE Contract

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
lol. Why are you continuing with the lie about those lorries?

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020...nurses-battling-the-coronavirus/#.XwHi2OWSmM8

IN WHAT WAS DESCRIBED AS A ‘DESPICABLE ACT’ BY THE UK GOVERNMENT FRENCH CUSTOMS ATTEMPTED TO CONFISCATE A LORRY FULL OF 130,000 FACE MASKS AND BOXES OF SANITISER ON ITS WAY TO NHS HOSPITALS.

French border guards impounded lorries filled with 130,000 face masks bound for the UK leading to hurried negotiations between the British and French governments.
After realising what was on board, border guards in France held the lorry in the wake of President Emmanuel Macron’s promise to ‘requisition’ face masks for the French crisis.

This came just a day after another lorry bound for the UK, this time stocked with hand sanitiser, was delayed by authorities on the other side of the Channel. Officials in the UK were quickly made aware of both incidents.

A government source said: “On Tuesday night, French authorities stopped the hand sanitiser and confiscated the lot, on Wednesday night, it was lorries full of FFP3 face masks to protect staff. It appears to have been a misunderstanding, we’re confident it won’t happen again.”

Brexiteer Iain Duncan Smith, the former Conservative leader said: “This shows you all you need to know about European co-operation.

“Europe is in lockdown and each nation has been left to their own devices.”

It's a public forum boyo; I can post when and about whatever I want

I'm surprised you haven't twigged that, by the same token, other people can also post things

Without your permission.

and the list goes on:

MGP Advisory (described as a venture and development capital business), appeared to be in danger of being struck off the companies register for failing to file accounts but was rescued by a contract for £825,000.

and goes on

A HR business in Eastleigh, Hampshire, SG Recruitment Ltd, received a contract worth £23m at the end of April. In 2018 they had a turnover of £392,000 and the previous year made a loss of £790,000.

Sponsored Links
Back