No fireworks please!!!!

Sponsored Links
Can dogs be trained not to ever bite/attack people?

No

You can train bite inhibition in puppies and to some extent in adult dogs.

Some dogs can be 100% reliable not to bite, but not all.....dogs should never be left alone with small children...ever.

The same with anxiety.....you can't stop it in some dogs.

Sponsored Links
You clearly have a problem with me.
I don't have one with you. Honestly.
You reckon I have become very tetchy with you.
Fine, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.
If it matters, I feel you have done the same with me.

Fresh start?
Quits?
Shake hands?
(genuinely meant:)).

Doesn't mean I won't disagree with you if I genuinely feel that way, but I'll be disagreeing with the point, not with the person.

Can't say fairer than that:)

I like that Brigadier... it’s the right way to go about differences of opinion. See the opinion separate from the person. Mature and well-handled and peaceful (y)

Dogs can be trained not to bite, but as with all animals, you shouldn't trust them 100% imo. I don't think I trust anything or anyone 100%!

Sunshine - Ellal properly dislikes dogs, some months ago we had a chat about it. Nothing you can say will make him ever like a dog..

Dogs are like measured humans and all other creatures on this earth... provoke them enough and you’ll know about it.

I have already pointed it out.
Talks of apologies is what IS pizz and wind, as suspected, hence the : :sleep:

Please indulge me again then, because I don't know to what you are referring (although it may be lost in the context of the whole thread anyway).

And the offer of an apology is genuine, if I feel I owe it to you :)

I was asking , until you had a pop yourself. So I responded in kind.

Honestly, one can't even ask a genuine question on here lately, without (specifically, you and Notch) taking the hump.

You posted about the selfishness of those who let off fireworks (fine), then also posted that you hoped barking dogs annoyed them.

Respect and sociability is a two - way street.
LOL - did you not see the LOL I wrote about dogs? The response was amusement to the amusing post above by Ihaveno.
Really, why do you (specifically) get the hump so easily and readily now and not see lighthearted 'bants' for what it is?
Please also point me to where I said people who have fireworks are selfish - I'd like to see that.

You don't want respect and thanks for the lecture about a two-way street, lol. You just want to try and pull me up whenever you can, even if the opportunity isn't there and all in your imagination.

No

Some dogs can be 100% reliable not to bite, but not all.....dogs should never be left alone with small children...ever.

True. As children haven’t fully understood that the dog doesn’t understand them in the same way that mummy and/or daddy do. The child prods or pokes Mummy or Daddy because it’s learning and mostly the parents don’t reciprocate the poke or the prod. A measured dog however, will take it and do its best to leave the area but I’ve witnessed children following a dog around... harassing it... not in a bad way... but all creatures have their limits.

Give him a chance... if he goes back on his word we’ll all have the measure of him.
Yes, well, we will see.

Dogs are like measured humans and all other creatures on this earth... provoke them enough and you’ll know about it.
Been a huge fan of dogs since a child, had them until work no longer allowed me to. I prefer dogs and most animals to most humans tbh.

Can dogs be trained not to ever bite/attack people?

No

Calm the fook down.
It's General Discussion.

Plus, it's not "whataboutery" n you've just chopped my post to try and have a pop.
It was a valid point ;while some are pizzed off with fireworks, so some are pizzed off with year - round barking, shoite, shoite bags, dogs off leads and out of control.......

You seem rather tense and anxious, are you scared of fireworks? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back