NO HOT WATER FROM NEWLY INSTALLED MIRA PLAY 9.5KW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI, New to forum I have just installed a mira play 9.5kw shower but i have no hot water at outlet . Has any got any ideas as i have gone over how to commission shower several times and the outcome is no different. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Have you 1 bar + on mains water pressure ?
check tco has continuity.

If both them are ok then fault on pressure switch or micro switch.

Have checked water pressure and continuity at micro switches all seems to be ok and i have also replaced the thermal cut out disc but still have no hot water. Has anyone got a decent wiring diagram for the mira play 9.5kw , the wiring diagram that comes with the installation guide is useful but limited in its info.

Sponsored Links
Have checked water pressure

And what is it ?

and continuity at micro switches all seems to be ok

Are you getting 230v to the heating elements on high setting ?
If so then the pressure switch/switching assembly is ok.

and i have also replaced the thermal cut out disc

As long as the tco has continuity or 230v bothsides then it is ok.

Has anyone got a decent wiring diagram for the mira play 9.5kw , the wiring diagram that comes with the installation guide is useful but limited in its info.

The download on the mira site is the same as the manual you get with the shower.
The wiring diagram is very basic you still have to understand how the switching switch works ie the cams on the heat selector switch and pressure switch to activate the micro switches.

As said providing your getting 230v at the elements when switched to high setting proves your switching assembly is working.
And check your getting 230v on the elements live to elements neutral you could have a fault on the neutral side.

Is this shower brand new if so it'll be under miras 2 yr warranty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back