No hot water

Not read your problem , but looking at your picture .Get rid of the iron tee etc before it rots from inside out and just goes PING followed by flood

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advice but I have just spent 4days trying to remove an air block from that pipe and the last thing I want to do is start it all again. I know these words are going to come back and haunt me. Thanks anyway ian

Mike,i dont know what you mean, I have sorted the air block in the HW side of the CH problem solved. The only problem I am left with is the back boiler in the fireplace which has nothing to do with the CH has an air block, then I have to replace the immersion heater as it has now blown,god I love to be busy,not.
You would be a little confused if you had spent 3 days trying to solve this problem thanks anyway Ian
I'd give up me job :rolleyes:
And I still dont know if you've sorted your problems or got it going by some foul means or fair.

Sponsored Links
Yes I have my problem solved, thank you for all your support through a very stressful time. Ian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back