No10 staff called bullying helpline.

Sponsored Links
I think the charity chief is just trying to prove she has the credentials to be an mp - dishonest, untrustworthy and self serving.

I don't believe the woman and hope she has broken some kind of law and can be prosecuted or sued.

She has done a terrible disservice to genuine charities that guarantee their clients anonymity.

I bet most jobs, people will say they are bullied..ie if you dont do this & that you are walking...or similar.
What some people have said to them is ok, say it to another & they cry

Well Lord nancyboy Mandelson has come out in support of Gordon Brown.
Speaks volumes to me,,, Gordon's guilty as charged.
When you have the most dubious member of your cabinet to support you, you have something to hide.

Sponsored Links
When you have the most dubious member of your cabinet to support you, you have something to hide.
Meddlesome is a unelected mouth piece so is Brown come to that.If these allegations are true (and lets take the politics out of it)should Brown be censured,sacked or resign? I'm sure being prime minister is far from easy and stressful but does that excuse you from a supposed bullying attitude or does it show that he can't handle the pressure?It has been noted that he said in an interview on channel four news that he had never hit anyone when no allegation had been made to this affect in the published book that has started the news story.Me personally I don't care either way but if the people in the employ of the civil service don't like his attitude walk away from the job,oh they would'nt want to for go their gold plated pensions and all the other perks would they now.

I find it very hard to believe that anything other than the most capable and talented civil servants are employed at Downing Street. Thus I doubt that it's them who need their competence questioned

I find it very hard to believe that anything other than the most capable and talented civil servants are employed at Downing Street. Thus I doubt that it's them who need their competence questioned
You're assuming the 'recruiter' of said staff was/is competent though.

They said on the TV this morning that the mild mannered Major was a complete tyrant that made Brown look like a sissy.

They said on the TV this morning that the mild mannered Major was a complete tyrant that made Brown look like a sissy.
Both have something in common though couln't run a p*** up in a brewery.

Civil Servants..... they're objecting to having to actually WORK for a living!

Sponsored Links
Back