Noisy Heating System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PLEASE can any one help,My heating system once hot seems to make an odd noise similar to a quick rumbling or helecopter. It only does this when the heating is on and not when its heating my hot water cylinder. In the past it has eased when ive vented the rads of air but soon returns.
My rads are two years old now I have micro bore system. The water in the rads was black and smelly so ive flush the whole system them ran it with a cleaner in then flushed again then added the inhibitor. Ran fine for a while no noise had to vent the rads a few times but now the bloody noise is back. There is no air in the rads but ive noticed the water is again getting very dirty. Again it is fine when it is first swtiched on but when the rads are hot this noise starts. PLEASE any ideas. Cheers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back