noisy shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a new bathroom fitted this year (having just moved into the house). The gas heating is combi boiler, previous owner had Scottish gas fit it and is only 3 years old. Some problems have prompted me to appeal to anyone with knowledge of pipes and things. We had a shower fitted, off the mains, Mira shower. Now we have been told that the reason we can't get very hot water is due to the setting on the boiler (previous owner was elderly). I have arranged for a boiler service this week. Gas man only to confirm boiler ok. It seems that we have to put the heating on if we want hot water to reach the shower. Not very good arrangement. And, the shower whines noisely like a stuck pig!!!! If anyone can help me with some thoughts/advice I would appreciate it very much.[/b]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back