Nokia 3330 (handset only)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this isn't Saturday Swapshop or e-bay, but if anyone wants to give a good home to the above, I'm willing to post it to them.

There is, however, a snag. The battery is goosed. So if you have a spare battery, or a good battery and knacked handset, then this may be for you. I know it is old technology, but if you can make use of it, all the better. To chuck it in the bin goes against my "green" ways.

I know there are 'phone recycling places that send them off elsewhere, but none of these are local.

For the record it was an Orange contract phone, but the contract is LONG gone, and the phone is now unlocked, and will work on any network. If pushed, I could probably produce the receipt, too, but don't hold me to that...

E-mail me if you're interested.

Sponsored Links
My advice would be get a new battery (£2 off eBay), and keep it as a spare. I have exactly the same model (3330) stashed in a cupboard and because it's such a solid dependable phone it's been a godsend at times. I used it for a week or so when I lost mine and was waiting for the insurance replacement, and Nigel used it more recently whilst his was "drying out" after an encounter with the washing machine! You might be glad of it one day...

Nice idea, Si, but I've got two others on the go!!

A 3410, and an 1100......

Sponsored Links
Back