Normal for Blackburn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
The criminal justice system is (partly) failing because we allow people back into society that re-offend multiple multiple times. Assuming it can be categorically proven you're not being coerced e.g. 'do this or your family die!' I don't think it's right people are still roaming free that have for example, multiple times, broken into peoples homes.

After x number of offences, lock up, throw away the proverbial key. Goodness knows we p*ss enough money down the proverbial drain on various stuff, so why not direct some of it to the building of more prisons to house these scum?

Oh but studies show prison doesn't work, these people need rehabilitated. Agreed. However, I'd say if you've re-offended 20+ times or whatever, you're likely a lost cause. At that stage, stopping the chances of future victims should become the priority. Remember them? The victims?

Excellent post

Is there a country that has a system where their justice system works? If so who are they and what do they do differently. By this, I mean rehab of offenders

Sponsored Links
Was the elderly gentleman white.... or not of the same ethnic background of the attacker?

criminalisation of addictive mood-altering drugs (apart from tobacco, caffeine and alcohol, obv) is an excellent way to divert money into the pockets of organised crime, and also supplies plenty of desperate addicts willing to commit crimes to fund their habit.

Some countries are trying to weaken organised crime, and make their trade unprofitable, by creating regulated and legal sources.

https://www.unodc.org/pdf/research/Swedish_drug_control.pdf

https://www.opensocietyfoundations....rn-necessity-pioneering-drug-policy-catalonia

https://www.drugpolicy.ca/our-work/issues/harm-reduction/

Obviously, such an idea will never again be tried in UK. Anybody who suggests it after an investigation and report is liable to lose their job. We prefer to maintain a thriving and profitable illegal trade.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/oct/30/drugs-adviser-david-nutt-sacked

Sponsored Links
Which stupid ............ told you it was a "racist attack" as the lag was never charged with that???

really?
was it the reference to a white car?

Was the elderly gentleman white.... or not of the same ethnic background of the attacker?

Read the report and the comments. There are many attacks on the native people by foreigners in towns like Blackburn. They tend not to get reported, no statues get pulled down.

Which stupid ............ told you it was a "racist attack" as the lag was never charged with that???

Stop being a clown as a massively high percentage of drug/crack etc takers do turn to crime for money and
often they do not know what they are doing like many drunk/drugged out of their heads.

Wasn't it said that Steven Lawence was racially attacked before they even knew who his attackers were?

Read the report and the comments. There are many attacks on the native people by foreigners in towns like Blackburn. They tend not to get reported, no statues get pulled down.
Whilst this might be true, I'm always slightly uneasy about a particular group being singled out unless backed up by robust data that shows said group are disproportionately more dangerous than the rest of society. And it also depends what you mean by native. If you're essentially splitting our society into white people and 'everyone else' regardless of whether or not they were born here, that's not a route I'd want to go down. Possibly because in your book I myself wouldn't fit into the category of native.

If we're defining foreigners as those not born here, regardless of skin colour, I'd want to see data for the town in question that shows the total number of similar attacks e.g. for a 12 month period, broken down into ethnic categories and whether UK born or not.

There could be an attack on someone in whatever town by an illegal immigrant. It receives a lot of media attention. Within the same year, there might be another five attacks by people born here, maybe even all white. That might or might not receive the same amount of media attention. Or are those attacks of less concern because they've been committed by 'one of our own'?

I'm not disputing the basic premise of your assertion (depending on how you define one or two things that is) I just think we need to be careful before going down the road of 'it's all the fault of brown people, especially those that weren't born here.'

The UK could adopt a policy to become all white, all British native by 2032. Give everyone else £££ and a decade to leave.

You think the UK would then be utopia with no crime, no hate, no issues?

So, they're not reported, but Psychic Andy knows anyway.

Whilst this might be true, I'm always slightly uneasy about a particular group being singled out unless backed up by robust data that shows said group are disproportionately more dangerous than the rest of society. And it also depends what you mean by native. If you're essentially splitting our society into white people and 'everyone else' regardless of whether or not they were born here, that's not a route I'd want to go down. Possibly because in your book I myself wouldn't fit into the category of native.

If we're defining foreigners as those not born here, regardless of skin colour, I'd want to see data for the town in question that shows the total number of similar attacks e.g. for a 12 month period, broken down into ethnic categories and whether UK born or not.

There could be an attack on someone in whatever town by an illegal immigrant. It receives a lot of media attention. Within the same year, there might be another five attacks by people born here, maybe even all white. That might or might not receive the same amount of media attention. Or are those attacks of less concern because they've been committed by 'one of our own'?

I'm not disputing the basic premise of your assertion (depending on how you define one or two things that is) I just think we need to be careful before going down the road of 'it's all the fault of brown people, especially those that weren't born here.'

The UK could adopt a policy to become all white, all British native by 2032. Give everyone else £££ and a decade to leave.

You think the UK would then be utopia with no crime, no hate, no issues?

I have no disrespect for anyone, from anywhere, who supports Britain, doesn't freeload and doesn't want to destroy Britain or denigrate its history and people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no disrespect for anyone, from anywhere, who supports Britain, doesn't freeload and doesn't want to destroy Britain or denigrate it history and people.
Translation, only rightwing white Christians may apply.

I have no disrespect for anyone, from anywhere, who supports Britain, doesn't freeload and doesn't want to destroy Britain or denigrate it history and people.

"denigrate it history" what are you referring to, the Romans??

"supports Britain" in what way??

So what about the people here that have been here since Roman times who are "Freeloaders" what would you do to them

"I’m living a quite normal life, a comfortable life. My immediate outlook is rather more comfortable than Chanz Maximen’s position."

I think he's rubbing it in....

Sponsored Links
Back