not hot OR cold water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just changed my kitchen taps and when I turned the water back on there is no hot or cold water coming out.

There is 2 cylinders. 1 feeds kitchen and en suite - hot and cold working. 1 cylinder feeds new bathroom in extension - no hot OR cold water from these.

Help!!

Sponsored Links
The cylinder will only feed the hot water. Have you checked back along the route of the pipework, made sure all isolating valves are on?

Yes, all isolation's are on. the cold are fed from the cold water storage in the loft BOTH aren't working!! :oops:

how did you isolate then to fit new taps ?
poss the pipework is airlocked.

the kitchen should be off the cold mains.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I had to drain the cylinder as the stop tap to the feed (cylinder) was jammed. I've got the taps working now the only thing not working is the toilet. Also, the customer "told" me they had very low water pressure. Any idea how to get the toilet working again?

Thanks for your help.

How do you prevent "air locks" when draining the cylinder/Cold Water Storage Cylinder?

Graham

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back