Not one indiscretion, but two in a row!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-7-15_8-6-14.png

The Queen supposedly bared her soul to Trump. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who then let slip to Piers Morgan what the Queen told him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Queen was alone because her son and grandson refused to accompany her to meet the horrible man, she is hardly going to be indiscreet about her own opinions!
I bet the conversation was no more than the necessary pleasantries.

Is Piers Morgan lying, or is Trump lying?

Probably both!
Or is the DM lying? Probably all three!

Sponsored Links
I need a link please
In the words of eeyore, a**e end, et al and your own posts, go google.

Trump's view is so funny, contrary to popular opinion. which makes it so funny.

Some of it reads like a child's view of the world, wants to say something but not sure what to say, "‘We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like,” Trump said. “I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names – you can say ‘England’, you can say ‘UK’, you can say ‘United Kingdom’ … the fact is you make great product, you make great things"

Someone should tell him, "you have different names, you can say US, you can say America, you can say USA". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That (15 minutes) can get eaten up very quickly with Trump given his tendency to answer every question with lengthy hyperbolic boasts about how great he is and how well he’s doing.

As I’ve previously found to my cost, if you engage him too aggressively in one exchange over one issue, the plug can get pulled very swiftly.
Piers Morgan

Obviously the most important thing in Trump's mind is Trump!

Just like eeyore, et al, try going into detail about any of his misguided opinions and he swiftly retreats.

Last edited:
In the words of eeyore, a**e end, et al and your own posts, go google.

Trump's view is so funny, contrary to popular opinion. which makes it so funny.

Some of it reads like a child's view of the world, wants to say something but not sure what to say, "‘We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like,” Trump said. “I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names – you can say ‘England’, you can say ‘UK’, you can say ‘United Kingdom’ … the fact is you make great product, you make great things"

Someone should tell him, "you have different names, you can say US, you can say America, you can say USA". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Piers Morgan

Obviously the most important thing in Trump's mind is Trump!

Just like eeyore, et al, try going into detail about any of his misguided opinions and he swiftly retreats.

I never liked Piers or Donnie. But now like them both. I will go as far to say that many more will stick their necks out in future unafraid to upset the apple cart and the PC brigade. Rather a as y one thing and secrectly do or believe in another.

Sponsored Links
I will go as far to say that many more will stick their necks out in future
I agree:
"Scotland’s new first minister Nicola Sturgeon removed his (trump) status as a “Global Scot” - a business ambassador who acts for Scotland on the world stage.
It was a symbolic gesture soon followed by another, as Aberdeen’s Robert Gordon University took back the honorary degree they had bestowed upon the businessman in 2010.
As the Scottish Parliament election approached in 2016, Scottish party leaders across the political spectrum became bolder in their opposition.

Labour’s Kezia Dugdale described Candidate Trump as “an arse”
Ms Sturgeon has continued to speak out against some of Mr Trump’s policies, such as the detention of child migrants separated from their parents.

On visits to the US she has prioritised business links over engagement with the Trump administration and met some of his high-profile critics, including Hillary Clinton."

"Prince Charles and Prince William refused to attend tea with Donald Trump during his four-day visit to the UK"

Prince Charles and Prince William refused to attend tea with Donald Trump during his four-day visit to the UK"

They don't have to make a stand. Just don't need to. But more will follow.

I wonder who will follow Trump. Someone being groomed to appeal to the wider public with no Skeletons.

But sees through Donnie's sun glasses

On visits to the US she has prioritised business links over engagement with the Trump administration and met some of his high-profile critics, including Hillary Clinton

Gosh, that Nicola Sturgeon is clever, rather than meet the important people in charge, she chooses to meet a bunch of nobodies with no power :ROFLMAO:

One good thing about Trump, I hear he doesnt drink

........sorry I meant to say "he doesnt suffer from sciatica" :ROFLMAO:

Rather indicates her opinion of Trump, does it not?
Didn't she do well!

If you were the MD of a big company that employed a lot of people.

Would you not meet the MD of a company that would give security of massive orders to your company because he in your eyes was a tit and stood for nothing you as a man stands for? Would you not take one for the team???

No it shows her stupidity, like banging on about independance

But you want independance ? It's right for us, but not for anybody else? Is that your logic?

Either you want this independance , or you don't? What is independance then ?

Sponsored Links
Back